BOX 1: Madeline's phone alarm goes off BOX 2: Madeline wakes up and turns her alarm off BOX 3: Madeline turns her alarm off BOX 4: Madeline gets out of bed BOX 5: Madeline walks to the bathroom BOX 6: Madeline washes her face BOX 7: Bedroom window begins to open BOX 8: Window is now fully opened, a persons head is visible hiding in the bushes BOX 9: Madeline looks in her closet and picks an outfit BOX 10: View of Madeline looking in her closet from outside BOX 11: Madeline is changed and leaves her bedroom BOX 12: Madeline pours coffee into a mug in the kitchen BOX 13: Madeline gets her dog Rex ready for a walk BOX 14: Madeline takes Rex on a walk BOX 15: Madeline plays with Rex BOX 16: A family is shown playing at the park BOX 17: Madeline gets ready for work BOX 18: Madeline grabs her keys off her table BOX 19: Family photo is shown BOX 20: Madeline drives off to work BOX 21: Madeline arrives at her job, the cafe BOX 22: Madeline wipes off tables BOX 23: Madel...
What's up pals? The other day, I officially started the process of making my commercial. So, it would make sense chronologically that today I continued that process. (3) The first thing I did was cut out all the videos that I think are unnecessary for the commercial. These mainly included the more boring ones or the ones that are super old. I also cut out all the fluff from the videos I did decide to keep, so now most clips are only 3-7 seconds long. This definitely helped shorten the length of it. Before, it was almost 3 minutes long, but now its less than 1! I had a really difficult time formatting my videos. Like I've said before, I don't take a lot of videos. When I do, though, they're usually filmed vertically and not horizontally. So, the majority of my videos are formatted vertically. This posed as a problem since the commercial is meant to be horizontal. So, I had to completely restart the whole thing, making s...
Comments
Post a Comment