BOX 1: Madeline's phone alarm goes off BOX 2: Madeline wakes up and turns her alarm off BOX 3: Madeline turns her alarm off BOX 4: Madeline gets out of bed BOX 5: Madeline walks to the bathroom BOX 6: Madeline washes her face BOX 7: Bedroom window begins to open BOX 8: Window is now fully opened, a persons head is visible hiding in the bushes BOX 9: Madeline looks in her closet and picks an outfit BOX 10: View of Madeline looking in her closet from outside BOX 11: Madeline is changed and leaves her bedroom BOX 12: Madeline pours coffee into a mug in the kitchen BOX 13: Madeline gets her dog Rex ready for a walk BOX 14: Madeline takes Rex on a walk BOX 15: Madeline plays with Rex BOX 16: A family is shown playing at the park BOX 17: Madeline gets ready for work BOX 18: Madeline grabs her keys off her table BOX 19: Family photo is shown BOX 20: Madeline drives off to work BOX 21: Madeline arrives at her job, the cafe BOX 22: Madeline wipes off tables BOX 23: Madel...
Guess what pals? I'm almost done with the commercial! Last blog, I told you about how I cut out all the fluff from my videos and formatted them so that they're horizontal. That was a pretty productive day, in my opinion. But today, I've got even more done. The first thing that I did was put all the videos in the order that I want them in. There's not really a specific way I ordered them, like chronological or anything. I just put them in the order that felt right. The first video makes sense, because it's my friends and I saying "Hi vlog!" I'm still trying to find what the perfect last video would be. I feel like it needs to be me saying "Bye!" or me running away or something, but I don't have any videos like that, so I'm a little stuck. T he next thing I did was write my subtitles. After the video of everyone saying "Hi vlog!", I put a video of me ...
-What titles are displayed during the opening sequences? The titles displayed during the opening sequence are the directors, screenplay, producers, executive producers, co-producer, director of photography, production designers, editors, costume designer, visual effects supervisor, visual effects producer, who chose the music, music supervisor, associate producers, who chose the cast, the actors, and the production company. - What images are prioritized in the opening sequences? The images that are prioritized in the opening sequences are ones of Captain America, stars, and these two symbols. One symbol has an octopus-like body with a skull on it and the other has an eagle on it. - How does the film establish a feeling of the genre? The films use of music really establishes the feeling of a thriller. It is low and has a lot of beats and is constantly almost like thumping. It goes up and down and up and down and has you focused...
Comments
Post a Comment