BOX 1: Madeline's phone alarm goes off BOX 2: Madeline wakes up and turns her alarm off BOX 3: Madeline turns her alarm off BOX 4: Madeline gets out of bed BOX 5: Madeline walks to the bathroom BOX 6: Madeline washes her face BOX 7: Bedroom window begins to open BOX 8: Window is now fully opened, a persons head is visible hiding in the bushes BOX 9: Madeline looks in her closet and picks an outfit BOX 10: View of Madeline looking in her closet from outside BOX 11: Madeline is changed and leaves her bedroom BOX 12: Madeline pours coffee into a mug in the kitchen BOX 13: Madeline gets her dog Rex ready for a walk BOX 14: Madeline takes Rex on a walk BOX 15: Madeline plays with Rex BOX 16: A family is shown playing at the park BOX 17: Madeline gets ready for work BOX 18: Madeline grabs her keys off her table BOX 19: Family photo is shown BOX 20: Madeline drives off to work BOX 21: Madeline arrives at her job, the cafe BOX 22: Madeline wipes off tables BOX 23: Madel...
Hi pals! I have two very excited things to share with you!! First off, tomorrow is my birthday! I will officially be 16. I know I talked about my birthday in my intro blog, so I thought I'd let you know! I'm not really doing anything to celebrate, because my best friend got COVID. But, my parents and I are going out to dinner, so I guess that'll be my mini celebration. Tomorrow is also the first FLHS Writing Club meeting! Writing Club is the club that I made at my school, and it's essentially just a fun club where people can get better at writing and express their creativity. I guess it could also be considered a mini birthday celebration, since I'll be bringing donuts and a lot of my friends will be there. I'm super excited. Anyway, going to something a little more relevant, I have officially finished my commercial! I just got done, and I'm super happy with it. I really didn't change much since t...
Comments
Post a Comment