Hi pals! I have two very excited things to share with you!! First off, tomorrow is my birthday! I will officially be 16. I know I talked about my birthday in my intro blog, so I thought I'd let you know! I'm not really doing anything to celebrate, because my best friend got COVID. But, my parents and I are going out to dinner, so I guess that'll be my mini celebration. Tomorrow is also the first FLHS Writing Club meeting! Writing Club is the club that I made at my school, and it's essentially just a fun club where people can get better at writing and express their creativity. I guess it could also be considered a mini birthday celebration, since I'll be bringing donuts and a lot of my friends will be there. I'm super excited. Anyway, going to something a little more relevant, I have officially finished my commercial! I just got done, and I'm super happy with it. I really didn't change much since t...
Guess what pals? I'm almost done with the commercial! Last blog, I told you about how I cut out all the fluff from my videos and formatted them so that they're horizontal. That was a pretty productive day, in my opinion. But today, I've got even more done. The first thing that I did was put all the videos in the order that I want them in. There's not really a specific way I ordered them, like chronological or anything. I just put them in the order that felt right. The first video makes sense, because it's my friends and I saying "Hi vlog!" I'm still trying to find what the perfect last video would be. I feel like it needs to be me saying "Bye!" or me running away or something, but I don't have any videos like that, so I'm a little stuck. T he next thing I did was write my subtitles. After the video of everyone saying "Hi vlog!", I put a video of me ...
Comments
Post a Comment